Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 30, 2011

oh its friiiday!!

thats what i kept saying to myself when the thot of giving up dashed thru my miiind!! i could barely get up, the weather was great, cooozy and had the telly going on!! whoooooooooop woop!! i dint feel like moving let alone work out!! "ive been working out since monday, si i let today flow under the bridge".. i kept thinking.. thirty more mins ..till work out time.. fifteen PAST workiing out!! are you serious now!!?

the this scene from the telly came up and the family was working out, that was it, i knew if i dint then tommorow nd the day after would be more difficult.. so i matched down, picked out my trainers and it was SOO ON!!

i dint feel like it, but had noo choice, started out well nd before i knew i was done with the bands now i was soo looking forward to try this abs exercise i found a trick on how to do it.. the ISO BIKE, oh ive been doing it since i got the hang of it but its a ripper!!

nway, i feel good, i dont knw if much has change within me but am glad that God has been faithful to me.. got a big smile, warm socks and the telly to myself.. so al enjoy the evening, not think about tommorows exercise, doubt much. but al be happy till them..

good night my peeps!! love eachother ndbe kind to one another..
#fatcat!

No comments:

Post a Comment